Spamassassin interferes with other procmail recipes

2003-12-01 21:00:39
Thanks to Dallman ross's insight, Spamassasin now works fine except for
one thing! Spamassassin now seems to interfere with my other procmail
recipes. Here's my configuration in ~/.procmailrc

----------------------------------
:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| /usr/bin/spamassassin

:0:

#some other recipes below!

Now spamassassin puts every mail received in my main mailbox (INBOX),
which is not what I want!

How do you tell it to

1. Check whether it's spam
2. if it's not, then let the mails be filtered by other  procmail recipes.

Thanks for any help.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg \or\
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg