Re: Spamassassin interferes with other procmail recipes

2003-12-01 21:13:53
On 01/12/03, at  17:57 -1000, Michael J Wise <mjwise(_at_)kapu(_dot_)net>
babbled:

I suspect that your .procmailrc file is subtly busted.

Nope...Not at all! It's working fine.

When I remove the spamassassin recipes, everything goes back to normal,
and my mailing lists' mails go to their respective folders and mail is
filtered as usual.

My solution for now is to place SA recipes after all the other procmail
recipes which re-directs to specific folders! For now this works, unless
of course somebody has a better solution. ;-p

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg \or\
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg