Re: Spamassassin interferes with other procmail recipes

2003-12-01 22:59:02
On 01/12/03, at  18:09 -1000, Michael J Wise <mjwise(_at_)kapu(_dot_)net>
babbled:

Depends how well you trust your mailinglists,
and if you are doing any Bayesian analysis.

Any good Mailing list should be equipped with mail filters such as
Spamassassin. And technically I see no point in double filtering mails!

For now, the mailing lists that I'm subscribed to, have SA installed so
it's ok to let them go into my inbox first, then applying SA to those
which do not form part of the mailing lists and which will come directly
in my inbox. ;-p

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg \or\
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg