Re: Spamassassin interferes with other procmail recipes

2003-12-01 21:35:28
On 01/12/03, at  22:59 -0500, Doug Krause <dijon(_at_)ratcage(_dot_)com>
babbled:

Didier Casse wrote:
Thanks to Dallman ross's insight, Spamassasin now works fine except for
one thing! Spamassassin now seems to interfere with my other procmail
recipes. Here's my configuration in ~/.procmailrc

----------------------------------
:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| /usr/bin/spamassassin

:0:

#some other recipes below!

Now spamassassin puts every mail received in my main mailbox (INBOX),
which is not what I want!

How do you tell it to

1. Check whether it's spam
2. if it's not, then let the mails be filtered by other  procmail recipes.

I filter my mailling lists and whitelist first, then run spamassassin on
what's left.

Ok this was what I thought... i guess there are no better solutions than
this! :-p. Thanks.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg \or\
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg