Re: Netiquette (was: Re: virus recipe for MyDoom)

2004-01-27 15:52:12
At 21:12 2004-01-27 +0000, Lars Hecking wrote:
 Is it so hard to trim replies?

The human genome project has identified a defective gene which is responsible for ignorance of common netiquette, leading them to seriously overquote. This same gene is often linked to another gene which is found to be present in people who top post.

They're still trying to isolate the gene responsible for HTML email as well as sending attachments to lists.