Re: Spam

2004-02-03 15:39:12
Peter Rosa wrote,

Couldn't we join together and invent some UNIVERSAL RECIPE published at
WELL-KNOWN PLACE to remove the spam completely?

Why not. And then, an hour later, when spam distributors will have found out about it and changed their contents to evade it, so that it doesn't do any good any more, we can all invent the next UNIVERSAL RECIPE and publish it in a WELL-KNOWN PLACE. Then another hour later spam distributors will all have found a way around that one, so we can repeat the process, _ad_infinitum_.