Re: Few misc questions.

2004-02-07 05:54:30
On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 10:05:05AM +0000, Nancy McGough wrote:

On 5 Feb 2004 Robert Krueger (racsw(_at_)frontiernet(_dot_)net) wrote:

Isn't there some mail utility that can scan all this mail in one of
these files ( one at a time, all, whatever) and lay it out neatly
so I can see what type of mail is in there?

Yes there are mail utilities that can

 "lay it out neatly so I can see what type of mail is in there"

They are called MUAs or mail clients. I recommend pine or mutt.

I believe he's after the old command-line stand-by, "frm".  Or
other similar things.

Robert should get to know the "apropos" command on his system,
as well, for finding stuff like this.

--
dman