Re: Real Virus Scanner

2004-02-13 13:27:51
Bart Schaefer <schaefer(_at_)zanshin(_dot_)com> wrote:
[...]
This same thing went by on another thread (or another branch
of this thread, I forget which).  I believe the conclusion was
that you need the W flag, rather than w, because clamscan
returns nonzero on virus detected, which causes procmail to
discard the output.

That popped up on the spamassassin list I think...

I did actually try that, but with similar results. ANY combination of flags
before the expansion seems to break the function.

I'll try to do more testing and provide complete procmailrc used to avoid any
confusion before cluttering the list any more. Thanks for all the pointers
everyone.

- Bob