Re: Realtime Blackhole List

2004-02-26 19:54:52
At 02:28 2004-02-27 +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

>  :0:
>  $MAILDIR/spam/rbl-blocked

$MAILDIR is the PWD, so there is no need for it to be there.
The directory $MAILDIR/spam should exist.

cwd.  current working directory.

pwd is "print working directory", which returns the same info, but isn't the correct term.

An improved version of your recipe:

Streamlined. I can't say that there's much of a difference between explicitly declaring a dir over using the default.