Re: Realtime Blackhole List

2004-02-26 18:09:40
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 01:20:11 +0100
Dallman Ross disseminated the following:

RBL-Blocked='/$HOM$/RBL-Blocked'

I get this in my procmail log:

procmail: Skipped "RBL"
procmail: Skipped "-Blocked=$HOME/mail/RBL-Blocked"

Is the '-' in 'RBL-Blocked' a legal character?

Not for a variable name.

Also, is that a typo in your note to the list, or does
your rc really say "/$HOM$/RBL-Blocked"?  Shouldn't
that be "$HOME/RBL-Blocked"?

If you mean me, no, that was from the original post I was quoting. But ya, it
should be $HOME.

I wonder why I get that error from procmail if '-' is allowed? Not a biggie, I
can just change the recipe to, for example:

:0:
$MAILDIR/spam/rbl-blocked
}

since I already have MAILDIR defined in my .procmailrc, and then skip defining
the extra variable, no?

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046