Re: Realtime Blackhole List

2004-02-25 09:23:39

David Stone <dstone(_at_)chem(_dot_)utoronto(_dot_)ca> wrote:
You CAN do these queries within procmail, but if you're intending to
refuse mail based on the listing, better to do it in the mail software.

I personally like to feed the spam captured with RBLs into my bayesian
filters. Even if i get more traffic on my machine...

For this i can recommend the small perl-script 'blq'. I can't remember
where i found it but everyone who is interested can get it here:
ftp://ftp.darksystem.net/user/seb/tools/blq

/Seb