Re: Realtime Blackhole List

2004-02-26 19:02:08
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 02:28:00 +0100
Ruud H.G. van Tol disseminated the following:

I wonder why I get that error from procmail if '-' is allowed?

You asked "is it legal" and dallman answered "not".

Well, I was just asking why, if the '-' is not the problem, why the error?

 :0:
 $MAILDIR/spam/rbl-blocked

$MAILDIR is the PWD, so there is no need for it to be there.
The directory $MAILDIR/spam should exist.

The value of MAILDIR should not have a slash at its very end
(unless in the highly unlikely case that your MAILDIR is /).

An improved version of your recipe:

  :0:
  spam/rbl-blocked

Gotcha, thanks.