Re: Running user procmailrc

2004-03-24 02:26:29
On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 11:35:03PM +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
You are talking about a bare SWITCHRC, so with no '=value' after it,
which unsets SWITCHRC, right?

It causes procmail to exit the current rc.  If the current rc is
the last or only one, then delivery to $DEFAULT ensues.  If we are
in a sub-level (INCLUDERC) rc, we simply continue processing at
the next level of inheritance.

Think of it like the death of someone intestate: inheritance is
ordered by strict rules, but if no heirs are left, the money
(message) goes to the state ($DEFAULT).

Maybe you have a recipe with a c-flag there too, which forks another

Hmm.  That could be, I guess.

We sort of did this thread already a couple of months ago.  :)

--
dman