Re: System mail directory

2004-04-10 20:36:09
I guess I don't understand.

First I'm using mbox format.

Second, procmail -v keeps telling me my system mailbox is $HOME/.maildir. Okay, I found /etc/procmail that had $DEFAULT set to that. I commented that out because I want the default to be /var/spool/mail/$LOGNAME for now and $DEFAULT will be the same as $ORGMAIL if it's not specified. However, procmail -v still gives me $HOME/.maildir as my default mailbox. How do I make it see the changes?

Thanks.