How to generate a virus warning to the recipient(s)?

2004-05-10 03:31:30
Dear procmail experts,

i' m now trying to seperate virus mails and generate a warning mail to the recipient(s) for quite a few days but don' t get it work.

So here is my question:
I would like to filter my incoming emails with procmail/spambouncer for suspicious content and if successful, it should delete this mail and generate a new one to the recipient, that a mail from xy was deleted because of a virus. By the way, my system configuration is exim / procmail / spambouncer.
Does anybody has a answer / suggestion for my problem?

Thanks a lot,
Oliver