Re: Mailbox type / Folders

2004-05-18 08:40:58
Bob wrote on Tue, 18 May 2004 16:04:56 +0200:

I have read the FAQ`s and understand that there are different types of
mailbox. The problem is: which type do I have and how do I adjust my recipe?

/var/spool/mail/bob is your INBOX, it doesn't have any other "folders".
Mailfolder test in your Mozilla or IMAP client is in your home directory,
which usually is /home/bob

Your MAILDIR is NOT /var/spool/mail/, it's something like $HOME/Mail. You need
to look, it could also be $HOME/mail or something similar.

The Procmail Quickstart http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/
explains that in detail.

Kai

--