Re: PROCMAIL NOT CONFIGURED WITH SENDMAIL

2004-05-18 22:20:31

From: Kai Schaetzl <maillists(_at_)conactive(_dot_)com>
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: Re: PROCMAIL NOT CONFIGURED WITH SENDMAIL
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:31:37 +0200

Crack Se wrote on Mon, 17 May 2004 20:04:05 +0530:

> ! friend(_at_)somehost(_dot_)domain myid2(_at_)myhost(_dot_)mydom
> although if i give full mail spool address it reaches to receipient but not
> with email address..

use logging and put VERBOSE=yes

Kai

Thanks for your tip but i still got problem with forwarding,the mail dont get forwarded to some other recepient if recepie is matched the log file is attached with the mail. and my procmailrc files are in /etc i want rules for all users.and i checked the permissions of the files.please help me.....:-)

crackse