Re: A Duplicates "Mystery" - The VERBOSE LOG

2004-05-24 10:25:32
On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 02:31:30PM +0200, Kai Schaetzl wrote:

Dallman Ross wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 11:43:53 +0200:

Anyway, it does work.  Typing "svn" gets me the binary.

I'd be interested to know if it would also find "xyz". I mean, does it
remove the last part of the path because it detects that is a program
and then uses only the valid part of the given path or does it just
walk thru all paths and thus runs the file "by accident"?

I don't know.  Meanwhile, I can't even duplicate the experiment, because
some things have changed around here (panix.com) since the other day.
Well, maybe you'll concoct an experiment and tell us.  :)

--
dman