Re: Rule to filter for letter-number combinations?

2004-05-27 17:34:16
On Thu, 27 May 2004 13:31:29 +0200, Kai Schaetzl
<maillists(_at_)conactive(_dot_)com> wrote:

wrote on Wed, 26 May 2004 12:46:37 -0700:

That doesn't always catch all the combinations.

How much do you know about SA?

I used for the last 18 months.

It's got tons of specialized rules against
obfuscation, especially from rules emporium, which are guaranteed to work
better than any rules a single human can invent for procmail.

I don't want to judge you, but I don't think that you have tested all
the procmail code out there to "guarantee" this.

Not to
mention that you can easily add rules. Don't reinvent the wheel, use the
right tool.

Don't take my word for it, ask anyone who's been here for all these
years and he'll tell you.

If I can come up with a filter for something that Spamassassin doesn't
always catch, with me being not that experienced in Procmail, that
should tell you something.