Re: Phantom lines in empty body

2004-06-21 15:33:17
Jim Osborn wrote:

I just re-ran my original recipe on the ISP SunOS machine, and now
it works, at least in isolation:

procmail: Score:       1       1 ""
procmail: Score:       0       1 "^.*[^     ]+.*$"

However, when I run it in the context of my whole big spam rc file,
it fails as in my original post:

procmail: Score:       1       1 ""
procmail: Score:     -27     -26 "^.*[^     ]+.*$"

Jim, once in a while repetition operators have caused trouble. What happens if instead of

you drop the plus sign and use

which, after all, will also subtract 1 for ever line in the body that includes a visible character? {My copy-and-paste job probably converted the tab to spaces, so be sure that the brackets enclose caret/space/tab before you run it.}