limiting number of procmail processes running

2004-08-12 19:26:58
I am interested in limiting the number of procmail processes running at any one time. When I'm using my spam filter (camram) under heavy loads, it does not behave well because of resource contention as well as the cost of starting up many python processes.

so, any suggestions for limiting the number of procmail processes would be most welcome. The MTA is sendmail.

many thanks
---eric

--
Speech recognition in use.  It makes mistakes, I correct most