Re: I'm sure I'm brain dead, but I can't see the problem in this recipe

2004-08-24 10:22:36
On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 06:58:51AM -1000, Michael J Wise wrote:
On Aug 24, 2004, at 5:49 AM, Chuck Campbell wrote:

* (^List-id:.*)

Why is this in parens?

Because it started out as a list of headers, separated by | chars for a more
generic mail-list identifying recipe.  I could never get it to work, and
through the process of simplification, I ended up with only one header
left in my list to search for.

\<(satalk|spamassassin)\>

And why the parens, satalk, and the bar?

Because this list name was once satalk, and it changed/migrated to a different
location (address).  I was trying to catch any and all of multiple lists
which talk about (the same|similar) things with a single recipe.

-chuck