Re: Who is the procmail maintainer?

2004-10-20 06:30:03
2004-10-19T22:09:13 Bart Schaefer:
"This is the November 2001 procmail snapshot plus ..." means that
I started with snapshot.tar.gz from the procmail "home site" --
which already had some differences as compared to 3.22 -- and then
added a few other patches. I have no idea what's in Debian.

So far we've identified two procmail source trees that are in some
sense more advanced --- some of the diffs look to me like bugfixes
--- than the current official 3.22.

I think the OP has raised a good point; it'd be good to assemble a
3.23 that includes all available bugfixes.

Bart, it sounds like you're closer in touch with the developers than
anyone else who's spoken up; I don't even know where to find the
development repository you grabbed a copy from.

-Bennett