Re: Works on telnet but...

2005-02-18 20:42:24
Nancy,

One potential problem is that it looks like you are trying to
deliver to a maildir-format mailbox, but the filename (msg.BI0a)
is not using a correct maildir-format message filename.

What does
your delivery recipe look like? What mailbox format are you
using, e.g., maildir or MH or something else?

There is no explicit delivery recipe.
I forgot to include in the previous recipe but
I just specified as follows
and let the procmail do the rest(which means dropping into $DEFAULT?):

DEFAULT=$HOME/MailBox/xxxxx/maildir/new

I have no understanding of the mailbox format,
but anyway the recipe is working fine in telnet environment.

Regards,
_/_/_/      Mitsuru FURUKAWA      _/_/_/
_/_/_/        Tokyo, Japan        _/_/_/
_/_/_/     mailto:furu(_at_)009(_dot_)com    _/_/_/