Re: Help with recipe using scoring

2005-02-24 11:02:02
Toen wij S.A. Birl kietelden, kwam er dit uit:

Does a recipe using scoring become "true" if the score is not 0?

Only when greater than 0.

  :0:
  * -95000000^0
  * $ $Jackpot^0
  $ORGMAIL

Originally, I thought that if the score was a positive value, it was
"true".

That is how it is.

 But I found that this receipe matched on $10 Million and
dropped into my INBOX.

procmail: Score: -95000000 -95000000 ""
procmail: Score: 10000000 -85000000 ""

It is not likely that recipe that causes delivery to your Inbox.
The quoted log-lines do not show the delivery.

Maybe the messagge just dropped of at the end of your .procmailrc
and was delivered to $DEFAULT?

--
Grtz, Ruud