Re: Help with recipe using scoring

2005-02-25 09:56:15
Toen wij S.A. Birl kietelden, kwam er dit uit:

But now Im wondering if it's better to set 'c' in the outer nest or
in the inner nest.  I think if I put it in the outer (like below)
every incoming email will be copied?

No, only the messages for which the conditions are both
True, will fork procmail.

  VERBOSE=ON
  :0 c
  * ^Subject:.*Powerball
  * B ?? with an estimated Grand Prize of \$\/[^ ]+

Maybe [0-9,] is a better character class?

  {
        Jackpot=`echo $MATCH | sed 's/,//g'`

        LOG="procmail: Powerball jackpot is \"${Jackpot}\"${NL}"

        #VERBOSE=ON
        # If the Jackpot is over $95 Million, send directly to INBOX
        :0:
        * -95000000^0
        * $ $Jackpot^0
        $ORGMAIL
  }

Another copy of the Powerball-Prize-message will be processed
by the following recipes.

--
Grtz, Ruud