Re: A recipe does not work for one list only

2005-04-20 01:56:35
On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 12:17:23PM +0430, Hossein Movahhedian
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com> wrote:

I also want to make sure, when you save just the one message
from farsitex to a file, that you save the *entire* message.
Don't just use your mail program to save a copy; it may strip
out many of the headers when it does so.

I had saved the message with my mailer PINE. But now that I am
using a text editor to save the message everyting works fine. And
the content of $LOGFILE is:{{{

procmail: [1802] Wed Apr 20 11:40:33 2005
procmail: Match on
"^X-BeenThere:(_dot_)*farsitex-user(_at_)lists(_dot_)sourceforge(_dot_)net"

Good.

procmail: Executing " echo "Mail received from: Ftex-user" >> $MSG_FILE"
procmail: Error while writing to " echo "Mail received from: Ftex-user" >>
$MSG_FILE"

You need to fix that path or filename so it works, if you want to use this
custom record (log).

procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER= echo "Mail received from: Ftex-user" >>
$MSG_FILE"
procmail: Locking "/dos/f/Lists/.NEW_Ftex-user.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/dos/f/Lists/.NEW_Ftex-user.lock"

Why is there a lock failure?  Is this location a directory?  If so,
you do not want a lockfile on the recipe.  But I think it is not a
directory, but an mbox file, in which case you do want a lock.

procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/dos/f/Lists/.NEW_Ftex-user"
procmail: Opening "/dos/f/Lists/.NEW_Ftex-user"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
procmail: Notified comsat: "hossein(_at_)0:/dos/f/Lists/.NEW_Ftex-user"