Re: Is there a simpler way to exec procmail? *Fixed*

2005-04-23 19:15:27
Holy mother of God, I found it. I knew I didn't have a sendmail.mc file but I did find a sendmail.cf file which I did browse a couple of times with grep and evidently I missed this the first time because I found what I had done to make it work before and now it's working without the .forward file. :D Thanks for jogging my memory. It at least got me looking in the right place to find my answer. I knew I had done this before, but heaven help me if I could remember how.

Thankfully I'm going to be building a complete "how-to" guide for building a spam and virus filtering mail server soon so that I won't ever forget again. ^_^ When you forget stuff you should know and have to ask questions like a noob to get yourself going again and you're a systems admin, it's kinda bad. At least in my book. hehe. But either way, thanks for the help guys. :D