Re: Is there a simpler way to exec procmail?

2005-04-23 19:01:56

Do you admin the server?
What kind of mail server software are you running?

Yeah, I admin the server. I'm running sendmail and Qpopper with fetchmail on Freebsd 5.3 stable. The server sits behind a firewall and grabs email from the web server that collects the mail and sits outside the firewall in a DMZ. So it's not a typical setup persay. It goes out and grabs the mail with fetchmail, hands it off to procmail and goes from there. Thing is, I'm replacing the original box and it's been a long time since I've had to setup a mail server with procmail, so I've kinda forgotten a lot of what I used to know. ^_^;;