identifying no "From" header

2005-07-23 10:12:47
Hello all,

I have a spam filter using procmail and perl implemented successfully, but
I am having trouble with a recipe to identify email with no "From:"
header.  Can anyone spot the problem?

I intend to dump all email with no "From:" as spam.  However, for the
moment my recipe is supposed to simply label such messages, letting them
pass.   It is not labeling messages containing no From: header.  The
procmail log simply indicates that the second condition line is not
fulfilled.

Here is the recipe (CC_ contains the previously-extracted Cc header.  WL
is "no"):

VERBOSE=on

:0
* ! WL ?? ^^yes^^