Re: identifying no "From" header

2005-07-24 08:47:48
Dear Grtz,

Thank you very much for your advice on my recipe.  For reference, my
recipe was (the square brackets contain a single space.):

:0
* ! WL ?? ^^yes^^
* ^From:([ ]$|$)|!^From:|^From:.*<>
{
      WL="yes"
      :0 fwh
      | formail -I"Cc: (no from) ${CC_}"
}

You said that the ! (negation) in the second condition line had to be at
the beginning.  However Timo Salmi, whom I am sure you have heard of,
gives this recipe in his "Timo's procmail tips and recipes":

:0: