Re: Welcome to the "procmail" mailing list

2005-07-31 02:03:12
 This question was asked here before, but it did not seem to result in a
solution. If I add a "filter through spamassassin" rule, procmail stops working
and gives a 'no match' on all the subsequent rules. However, the message is
alright, since if I comment out the spamassassin rule and then pass this
message - The one that had earlier passed through spamassasin - through
procmail, it works fine.

 I would like to know what could be the problem.

 thanks in advance.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com