Re: problem with spamassassin and following rules

2005-07-31 04:49:57
On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 11:48:54AM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2005-07-31 14:15:57, schrieb Ligesh:

 I would like to know what could be the problem.

Wi do not know anything, because you have not posted
the relevant section of your ~/.procmailrc

How do you have included spamassassin in your procmailrc ?

  This is the spamassassin rule.

---------
:0fw:
| spamassassin

 I had thought that the problem would be some standard, well known bug, since I
did not attempt anything fancy with procmail. I already have a working procmail
config, and I just added this line in the beggining, and lo, now procmail dumps
everything to the 'rest' (the default) folder. I saw another guy had also asked
the same question, but he seem to have left when someone from the list asked
him for the details.

 Thanks.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com