Re: OT

2005-07-31 13:33:01
At 00:18 2005-08-01 +0530, Ligesh wrote:

 You need to change your stupid mail archiving software that does  not
wrap lines properly. Your statement can be rephrased as: If you come to
an  insane asylum, you better start acting mad.

See my prior response to you.

What you're saying is that the standards by which everyone else manages to
communicate don't apply to you, and that everyone else should do as YOU want.

This is not a good attitude to present when seeking assistance amongst a
given group - a group quite capable of programmatically ignoring future
posts from you.