Re: OT

2005-07-31 11:50:57
On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 04:59:50PM +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Patrick Shanahan schreef:
Ligesh:

[]
Nor will you *receive* much help with your attitude.

Right, plenty of other lists to discuss netiquette. Adopt, or be
ignored.

 You need to change your stupid mail archiving software that does  not wrap
lines properly. Your statement can be rephrased as: If you come to an  insane
asylum, you better start acting mad.

 Damian:
  I will try to figure out how to automatically configure flow text  in vim,
and implement it. I think that is the ideal solution.

   Thanks.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com