Re: problem with spamassassin and following rules (Was: Re: OT)

2005-07-31 17:14:51
On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 02:15:43AM +0530, Ligesh wrote:

 Btw, I am sorry, I never mentioned my spamassassin version - I am using
redhat 8, with spamassasin version 2.31-16. I am testing by piping mails from
mutt to procmail, and I have tried quite a lot of permutations - as I had
said in my earlier mail, including running it through 'strace -f procmail'.

 Ok here's what I think is happening. Procmail is using the output of the
spamassasin rule for further comparisons, but it is delivering the original
mail itself. So the variable that is used to make regexp search is getting
corrupted, the the procmail doesn't let the mail get corrupted. So the mail
gets delivered to the wrong mailbox.

 That's it. Thanks for the help.

--
:: Ligesh :: http://ligesh.com