Re: greenlist.dat

2005-10-18 11:12:11
I want to put

Goodguys Inc

into my greenlist so that an incoming email with the From: line of
From: Goodguys Inc. <user(_at_)goodguys(_dot_)com>
would be approved.  The reason I did not go with the -x flag to fgrep
is because my understanding is that fgrep this would only match
From: Goodguys Inc
and thats it.

Christopher

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, S.A. Birl wrote:

On Oct 17, Christopher L. Barnard
(nospam-cbar44(_at_)tsg(_dot_)cbot(_dot_)com(_dot_)ns) typed:

Chris:  My problem is how to deal with spaces in the string to match.  When
it was
Chris:  in my procmail rules, I escaped the space with a backslash.  However,
from
Chris:  my logs I see

man fgrep

In Solaris fgrep, the -x matches against the whole line.

 Thanks
 Birl