Re: Who is the procmail maintainer? (revisited 2005)

2005-11-13 15:29:21
I really don't understand the fierce opposition to facilitating new
features.
[...]
INCLUDERC?  Sorry.

Ack ack ack.

I'd really like to see procmail be able to parse multipart messages, handle
encodings (imagine being able to search for text and match it even if it is
encoded, just by indicating you want to search the "decoded" target - much
like there's the B and H variables), and to have some additional functions
built in (such as date, PCRE, sed-like operators, DNSBL type lookups and
other DNS operations, etc).  There's undoubtedly a host of other features
others have considered which would make many peoples use of procmail MUCH
less complicated.

Sean, you deserve a chocolate fish for the post of the year!

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.