RE: procmail for individual users on server

2005-12-08 10:30:08
At 10:29 2005-12-08 -0500, Tony McClenny wrote:
Yours truly is a novice when using procmail and would appreciate the
assistance of those more knowledgeable - thanks.

Please start your discussion under a DIFFERENT thread rather than hijacking
an existing discussion unrelated to your query.

I have the following in my /etc directory:

drwxr-xr-x    3 root     root         4096 Dec  8 09:50 procmail
-rwx--x--x    1 root     root         2568 Dec  8 09:59 .procmailrc

bzzzt!  dot-procmailrc isn't appropriate name for the file in /etc/   check
the manpage and note absence of a DOT in the documentation.