OT: removing file attachments

2006-01-03 14:47:50
All,

   The office for which I work uses procmail/demime to strip
certain file attachments from emails, more specifically
winmail.dat. For some reason, the version of Microsoft Outlook
we run chokes on this file, so we simply strip it from the
email.

   The problem comes when a second file is attached.  Demime
is stripping both files.

   I realize that this is a procmail thread, but was hoping
that a little leniency would be granted and someone might
know of a tool that I could use that would only strip out
the winmail.dat files.

Mr Duck