Re: adding an Expires: header...

2006-01-04 14:56:34
On 1/4/2006 3:26 AM, Dallman Ross wrote:

[snip]

Well, that saves one nested recipe, but addes back
in ugliness wrt the $EXPIRE thing's disappearance,
and also eliminates the easier self-documentational
appearance of the second nested recipe rather than the
A-flag.  A nested brace-set is not expensive, so I'd
I'd simply eliminate the c-flag and add the h-flag.

OK... Thanks, I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Don