Re: Halting delivery on program failure

2006-03-23 08:10:20
On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 08:55:37AM -0600, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
As for the logging and SA not working, I found the problem: my logfile
had grown too large (>50MB). Leads to my next question: why does
procmail limit the size of the logfile? And how can I change that
limit/remove it?

Actually, sorry, this is something to do with postfix. I'll need to
rummage around there.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                decibel(_at_)decibel(_dot_)org