Re: handling spam with exitcode=67

2006-04-10 02:54:30
At 13:08 2006-04-07 +0100, NM Public wrote:

Yeah^2. I like to deliver it to a 'MaybeSpam' box to make it
clear that it *MAY* be spam.

In addition to that, delivering suspected junk to a folder gives you the
opportunity to examine past spam for other spammy characteristics and to
run it against revised filters (say, to check how much of your prior spam
would be identified as such by a new filter).  If you don't keep old spam,
it takes measureably longer to test new filters, because you have to wait
around for spam to come in.  if your MTA is well configured, you may not
get a lot of spam heading to your mailbox.