Re: handling spam with exitcode=67

2006-04-10 01:16:42
Sur 2006-04-06, Michael J Wise skribis:
On Apr 6, 2006, at 6:46 AM, Don Russell wrote:

OK... I've "undone" that and simply deliver spam-flagged mail to
Trash...

[ applause / ]

and more applause! I've got lots more about this here:

   Rejecting or "Bouncing Back" a Message
   <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#reject>

I'd send it to /dev/null but that doesn't give me the chance to
catch false-positives. :-)

Yeah.
Once, /dev/null looked like a good idea to me as well.
Until I lost a piece of email that I really wanted because the sender's
system did something bogus, and ...

Yeah^2. I like to deliver it to a 'MaybeSpam' box to make it
clear that it *MAY* be spam.

Hope you're having fun learning about email filtering, I'm sure
you're questions are helpful to many.
  Nancy

--
  Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com>