Re: Improving my procmail setup - Re: Whole new question - procmail almost working

2006-06-18 03:58:35
At 23:50 2006-06-17 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

might get a nasty supprise.  What I do with my DNS and Apache is open
multiple tabs, make all the changes needed, check them all over, the
click save on each window.  I might think this does the changes as
closely linked as a makefile might do?

Probably, though you're having to deal with multiple windows.  Another
factor is that a makefile can ensure that files are built in a logical
order.  manuall editing and saving with a webadmin tool would probably
require YOU to be aware of any file order stuff.

My makefile for sendmail includes running CIDREXPAND on some files, which
allows use of CIDR netblock notation for some things (sendmail doesn't
recognize CIDR syntax).