fetchmail to procmail to smtp server

2007-01-12 20:45:24
I have fetchmail collecting emails and procmail is putting them thru
RazorSPAM, SA and ClamAV, then placed in the users mailbox.

I also have some other email acocunts and I would like to get them colelcted
via the mail server using fetchmail, processed by procmail for the spam and
av, then forwarded to a SMTP server on the same network (Kerio Mail Server).

Can I grab the emails for various POP3 accounts, process and SMTP forward to
another server using procmail rules?

Thanks

Paul.