Re: calling formail is not adding all intended headers

2007-06-21 15:40:30
Bart Schaefer wrote:
On 6/21/07, Don Russell <don(_at_)drussell(_dot_)dnsalias(_dot_)com> wrote:

I think we're narrowing in... :-)

Well, at this point it's pretty clearly a Dovecot question rather than
a procmail one ...

Yes, I think that's right... I'm also thinking at this point it's not
even a Dovecot problem but rather a "permissions" problem... which
really translates to the problem being somewhere between the chair and
keyboard. i.e. I have something wrong... time to hit the books looking
for "best practices" re permission requirements etc.

Thanks for the help and suggestions along the way. :-)