Re: Is 'Mark as read' possible?

2007-08-28 03:13:45

N.J. Mann wrote:
In message
<200708280941(_dot_)26643(_dot_)cannewilson(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com>, Anne
Wilson wrote:

One recipe takes certain bug reports and puts them into Trash.  Is it
possible
to have them marked as read?  At the moment I have to manually deal with
this
when reading other messages.

Yes.  But you will have to tell us what mail box format you are using,
e.g. mbox, maildir, &c., before we can provide example recipes.  If you
are using maildir this subject was discussed very recently.  See the
archives (I find http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-lists/procmail/
works quite well).

Add a "Status: R" header to the message to mark it read. <--- as said on
one mail.

Cheers,
       Nick.

--