Re: Is 'Mark as read' possible?

2007-08-28 10:06:20
On Tuesday 28 Aug 2007, Anne Wilson wrote:
On Tuesday 28 Aug 2007, LuKreme wrote:
On 28-Aug-2007, at 04:12, Tolga wrote:
N.J. Mann wrote:
In message
<200708280941(_dot_)26643(_dot_)cannewilson(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com>,
Anne

Wilson wrote:
One recipe takes certain bug reports and puts them into Trash.
Is it possible
to have them marked as read?

Add a "Status: R" header to the message to mark it read. <--- as
said on
one mail.

That only works for mbox files.

N.J. Mann Said:<1>

  TRAP='mv ${LASTFOLDER} ${LASTFOLDER%%new/*}cur/${LASTFOLDER##*/}:
2,S'

Seems to do the trick for Maildir

msg00023.html>

OK - I read the message referenced.  In the example, do I take it
that 'some-regexp' and 'some-folder/' keeps the expression and folder
intact, just as I have them set now?

I'm trying it anyway, and I think it's working.  The mail in question comes
through constantly during the day, but it's close to the end of their
working day now, so there may not be any more today.  I do believe there
have been a couple since I altered the recipe though.  I've waited a good
long time before sending this, so it looks as though it will be morning
before I know for certain.

A whole batch just came through, and they are marked up perfectly.

Thanks for all the help

Anne