RE: Using procmail on mail relay

2007-10-22 12:15:11
Jack L. Stone [mailto:jacks(_at_)sage-american(_dot_)com] wrote
Monday, October 22, 2007 8:56 PM:

At 08:31 PM 10.22.2007 +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:

Did he really want to stop at 99.9?  This catches 10.1 or above,
with no upper limit, I think.  I haven't tested it.

   ([1-9][1-9]|10([0-9]|[.][1-9]))

Or:

   :0
   * $ -$SPAMC_SCORE ^0
   *            10.1 ^0
   { }
   :0 E
   { TEN_POINT_ONE_OR_ABOVE = TRUE }

Dallman

Hi, Dallman. Good to hear from you. How's vsnag?

My bad. Indeed, I want to grab 10.0 and up to infinity.
So, would this be it:
([1-9][0-9][.][0-9]))
...or:
([1-9][0-9]\.[0-9])

For 10 or above, we don't need any decimal places at all.

   :0
   * ^Some-Header:[^.]+[1-9][0-9]
   { TEN_OR_ABOVE = TRUE }

Or, if you've grabbed it already with MATCH or something:

   :0
   * SA_SCORE ?? ^^[1-9][0-9]
   { TEN_OR_ABOVE = TRUE }

On another recipe, I need to grab just 9.0 -> 9.9 only.

   9[.]

Dallman

P.S.  I hope you won't get mad when I say I also did not like the
HTML sent to the list.  I did read what you wrote about it, and I
know you felt you were caught in a sudden bad situation.  I'm not
plonking you, and I have some sympathy for the unannounced change
you endured, but I'm also glad you were able to stop sending the
HTML.  It's really annoying in mutt, and in the archives of this
list.